• Wednesday is our Poetry Out Loud Assembly. Good Luck to everyone participating in the event. If you have any questions, for further information, please see Mrs. Francis.
• November is National Homeless Youth Awareness Month. Contact Ms. Burrage for further information.
• First Quarter ends this Friday, November 10th. Please check PowerSchool, and/or meet with your teachers about any missing assignments.
• College Visits: Check the website for upcoming college visits Sign up using the QR codes around school or contact a school counselor for more information.
• Grand Valley State University will visit Thursday at 1:00 PM See a counselor for more information.
• Yearbook cover design contest. 90’s – 2000’s Theme. Submit entry by November 21st. See Mx. B for further information.
Arts Academy in the Woods
Art Club- Thursdays after school- Grades 6-12 Room 113 with Mr. Guay
Bizarre Beauties –Wednesdays –Grades 6-12 Room 214 with Ms. Moss
Citywide Poets- Thursdays after school- Grades 9-12 Room 205 with Mrs. Francis
Drama-Wednesdays after school- Grades 9-12 Room 107 with Mr. Messel
Dungeons and Dragons -Tuesdays after school –Grades 6-12 Room 215 with Mr. Rector – Thursdays after school –Grades 6-12 Room 206 with Mr. Cox
Fashion Club –Tuesdays after school in Room 113 with Mx. B. Grades 9-12
Math Club – Tuesdays after school in Room 213 with Mr. Wynn Grades 9-12
Musicians Club – Wednesdays after school –Grades 9-12 Room 104 with Mr. Allen
NAHS –Thursdays afterschool –Grades 9-12 Room 113 with Mr. Guay
NHS – 3rd Wednesday of the month. Grades 9-12- 8:00 a.m. Room 103 with Ms. Burrage.
Podcast Club –Wednesdays after school – Grades 9-12 Room 213 with Mr. Wynn
Student Council-Thursday mornings –Grades 6-12 Room 112 with Mr. Wotherspoon and Mrs. Neale